Saturday, March 16, 2013

An Author is Born

Here we are, my first post as a blogging author. You've probably never heard of me, and that's okay. I'll forgive you. For now.

Seriously, though, this is my first official post as an author. I published a book. Unfortunately, I cannot say that I got a book published. *I* published a book. It's called "The Horror at Palmwich." I have to say, I'm kind of proud of it, even though I decided to self-publish it. Through the wonders on the Internet, I was able to submit my novel to CreateSpace and get a copy in about a week or two. It was awesome. And also through the wonders of the Internet, you can get my novel, too. So get to it. I'll wait here.

Got it? Great. I'm glad, because now we can be friends. I hope you enjoy it, but if you don't, that's okay too. We can still be friends, because I know that horror is not to everyone's taste. And "The Horror at Palmwich" is definitely on the put-the-book-in-the-freezer list.

But don't peg me as a horror author yet! I have lots to give, and I hope that you continue to follow me on this weird little journey I'm taking into the writing world (I'm a scientist by training, and a professional belly dancer by choice). What's next? A supernatural romance, and then maybe a comic book. Yeah, that sounds about right.

Share the love...find me on Facebook, comment below, and spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment